Possible Hearse Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Hearse Gathering

Alright I've been tossing around the idea of putting a Show/Gathering/Party/Whatever else ya wanna call it. Now I'm callin out the Dallas Trocars, The Chariots of the Dead, Lonestar, all local Okies, and of course everyone who would love to make the roadtrip. I've already got a very nice location picked out with the possibility of live local bands. I've already gotten in touch with a hearse club out of arkansas who would be interested. What I need from you all is feedback to make this happen. I'm looking at the end of may as the possible date. I'm also going to include ratrods,shock rods,and lead sleds into the mix. With your support I believe this could turn out to be a pretty kick ass event! Email me, hit me up on myspace, call me, whatever ya need to get in contact with me and let me know if your interested.

When and where?

Comment

Well I hadn't set the date in stone yet till I got some feedback on if people would actually be interested. Let's say May 30th for a date and I'm getting a huge parking lot lined up about a half mile off of I-40 on morgan road. A new hearse owner is lining up using the massive parking lot of the aerospace machine shop he works at. I planned on getting of course porta potties dropped off also planned on bringing up the ole grill for hamburgers and such. I haven't talked to owner personally yet, but I plan on getting some electricity from him to maybe get a couple of live bands set up out there. Plenty of traffic for public judging. Once I got a pretty good idea on how many would like to attend I was going to get the ball rolling and start getting everything set in stone. For lodging, there are Nice Hotels about 3 miles up the road for the high rollers and for the normal people there's several Nice Motels about 2 miles up the road.

Comment

Working...
      X