No announcement yet.

It's that time again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of registration. For those who want to come, pre registration forms are up on the site. www.chariotsofthedead.com

Comment

A wee bit too far for me to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Xanthus View Post
        A wee bit too far for me to drive.

Oh but it would be so worth it.

Comment

What is 50/50 pot? Is it dusted?

Comment

Bill, do you want me to bring some hearse models?

Comment

They need to schedule all the big hearse shows a few days apart so I could just make one big loop around the country and hit them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
                What is 50/50 pot? Is it dusted?
                Nope Dust included.

Comment

Originally posted by customhearse View Post
                  Bill, do you want me to bring some hearse models?
                  That would be awesome, ya can display em in the back of Black Widow's coach (she stole my car) I will be bringing the casket racer again.

Comment

Less than a week to go. Who gonna make the trip?

Comment

We're comin'! Lookin' forward to the trip up the turnpike!

Comment

Now that it is all over. Thanks to all who came. We had a total of 21 assorted hearses. Live bands. All kinds of cool stuff. For those that missed it, ya got 11 months to save for next year. Check out our You tube videos. http://www.youtube.com/user/ChariotsoftheDead Here is a preview. [YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pXcyyifn5T4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pXcyyifn5T4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Looks like you all had fun!

You mentioned being run off. Was it from the Toys-R-Us parking lot?

Comment

Yep technical snafu with the stores not telling us they didn't own the property. The second location was awesome.

Comment

Aww....you should have told the buttbangers at Toys R Us that you brought your toys, so what's the problem?

-denise

Comment

Working...
                              X