• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to have one as well!

Comment

Chrome came in...
      here's a couple of teasers
      also a sneak preview of the zombie response mini courtesy of Boogeyman Con Carne
      Attached Files

Comment

WOO HOO! I think I owe you some money... PM to you in about an hour...

Comment

I'd love to grab a couple... What would be an average price for a decent sized pair? As long as it can be read it does the job; Or possibly on a tad larger scale

Comment

I'd take 2 chrome one's as well

Comment

I'd like a few of each...

Comment

Umm...how much do they cost? Did I just miss that? I would like a 3.5" in maroon or red, if I can get that, but I need to know if I can afford it. I'm still waiting for Tony to get here to sign these checks, and I'm having to run a new circuit for my new air connditioner.

One would look great next to my brotherhood of police officers stickers.

-denise

Comment

ok, first batch is done
                  here's the purchase thread

Comment

Yummy!

Comment

Just a few that my Vinyl guy ran off for me while he was cutting other things.

My goals are white and red, but he seems to want to make them in black too.

Eh, no matter, I am sure someone will want them.

First time they will be largely available is when I go to Dragon Con for other interests. I hope the valet at the hotel is not too creeped out that I am in a Hearse lol. They will also be with me at Screamfest. They will be free to anyone with a Hearse and any donations in the form of cash, drinks, or hugs from hot women would be welcome!

Comment

Here's another idea I was kickin around, this one would probably do better as either a big door emblem or as patches for hats/jackets EMS style
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X