$5/pr shipped

Same goes for 3.5" Zombie Outbreak Response
    $3/single shipped
    $5/pr shipped

$9 for a pair of each (4 decals)

11" (door sized) detailed zombie response team
    $20/pr shipped

all done in chrome vinyl with application tape

let me know if you want another color and if it's a color of vinyl I have, I can probably do it.
    same if you want a different size up to 24", different quantities or whatever

Keep in mind, I'm not a vinyl shop, just a guy with a cutter and hearse

PM me in here and let me know what ya want
    paypal address is paypal@reptilogic.com
    Attached Files

Hey Man!

I whould like to purchase a NHAA decal from you! Can you send me some info on how to go about it?

Comment

Oh Yeah!

And I whould also like one of those Swwwweeeett Zombie Outbreak Response Team Decals Too!

Comment

drop me a pm or reply to this thread with what/how many you want and I'll respond with a total if its something different that whats listed, then you send $ via paypal and I cut 'em, weed 'em, back 'em and stick 'em in the mail

Comment

So are these decals available anymore?? Or are there any NHAA decals left anywhere?? I really want some.

Comment

If venom isn't making them anymore, I can. (not to step on your toes Venom, IDK if you're still around)

Comment

Sweet! Thanks! What size and what colors do I have to choose from?

Originally posted by spastic_chicken View Post
              If venom isn't making them anymore, I can. (not to step on your toes Venom, IDK if you're still around)

Comment

Will these be on sale at Hearsecon?

Comment

I have most of the basic colors of vinyl. I've got a lot of silver and white, they show up best on my cars. I've cut gold vinyl on my car. If there's an interest, I can cut some and bring them to hearse con.

I'm really not sure if I'm stepping on any toes tho, who has the intellectual rights to the NHAA emblem?

Last edited by spastic_chicken; 06-04-2010, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Well they won't speak up, so bring them.

Comment

He seems to still be here (Last Activity 06-02-2010 09:11 AM), but just hasn't posted in a while. I'd PM him if I where you. (I actually own a vinyl graphics company also, but wouldn't step on his toes either.)

Comment

Well, I did the two-tone redesign for Venom (he cleaned it up and such) but at the time we were given the go-ahead. It's your time and materials, go for it! I still owe Venom for some he cut for me... Gotta find his number...

Comment

Working...
                        X