• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
      Window decals are a good idea!

I wonder how these would look: http://www.dead-ends.com/nhaalogo/nhaalogo.gif
      I personally prefer window decals to a patch. I'm VERY selective though as to what gos on my car as too many stickers and you're looking at tacky (sometimes tacky is good).

By having them on the window of a coach, car, etc., you're increasing visibility of the organization and I know I get asked quite often about other items I have on the coach as to how I'm associated.

Comment

It'd be about $420 for 125 stickers.

Might do it, we'll see.

Comment

11 Patches Left!

Comment

It'd be about $420 for 125 stickers.

Might do it, we'll see.
            I will check here to see what I can get you for a quote from where I have my work done. I really think this is something that should be considered. Just my $.02 is all.....

Comment

Originally posted by TXHearseGuy View Post
              I will check here to see what I can get you for a quote from where I have my work done. I really think this is something that should be considered. Just my $.02 is all.....
              I'm down like 4 flat tires. If you can get a quote, we can rally some cash.

I do have the original in vector format in illustrator cs3, I"m sure they'll ask for it.

Comment

I do have the original in vector format in illustrator cs3, I"m sure they'll ask for it.
                I have saved the GIF format. I sent them the Route 66 and LHA logo's in plain ol jpeg format, however I will let them know I have access to the original format.

Let's see what I can do.....definitely a great start to getting "seen" around the country! I know if we do this, I'm gonna need at least a half dozen myself for ALL my cars.

Comment

Fuck yeah. I need to get some decent blue graphics done for the back window of the 59. I actually have people follow me around town trying to get a better look at the car. So I think some promotion might be a good idea...Definitly for the halloween parade, I was actually thinking we should use her as the lead car, see if you all can rally me some hot rockabilly,psychobilly, chicks to hang out the windows, lie across the decklid, ect.

Comment

I think that window decals are a great idea, and would be interested in at least two when available. Would be happy to help make this happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Elvirathehearse View Post
                      I think that window decals are a great idea, and would be interested in at least two when available. Would be happy to help make this happen.
                      I've got to go pick up my Route 66 shirts on Monday and will take that NHAA logo with me and should have a quote by the time I get home from there.

Comment

Woohoo ... patches!

Got a couple of snazzy NHAA patches in the snailmail today!
                        TY Hellcat

Comment

Originally posted by Thirsty View Post
                          TY Hellcat
                          WOOHOO!!!!

Speaking of patches.....I have submitted the logo to where I get my work done, they need to know how many so they can give me a quote.

Comment

TY Hellcat

You are welcome

Comment

Check your PM's Hellcat. Put me down for two.

Comment

Put me down for 2 as well. Please check your PM Hellcat.

Comment

Working...
                                X