No announcement yet.

NHAA patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow if they are going to make more, I would purchase at least two more that would leave 86 to go..............

Comment

I could use four that makes 82 to go

Comment

I'd take 2, and can talk my brother into 2 also. 78 to go now.

Comment

I'll take one. 77

Comment

i want 2 more.
            75 to go

Comment

Put me down for another set of 2.
              73 patches to go!

Comment

id take 2.
                71 to go

Comment

I'll take (1) more to make it (70) to go...

Comment

ill take one as well woohoo i got 69 hehe

Comment

• Looks like we're stuck at "69"...

Comment

• patches

2 for Me, that ought to make less than before, cant count too good.

Comment

• I still have my super sexxy one...was definitely not a hit at the latest PCS meet...lol!

Comment

• ill take 69 patches, NOW GO MAKE SOME MORE!

maybe ill just take 4,
                            63 to go

if more are made, i know a bunch of idiots who would love to buy them im sure.

Comment

• Well, I may as well make my introduction here, where it may actually help in some way.

Hi. My name is Tony, but I've been called Seraph for over twenty years, so I'm comfortable with either. I'm an official OFD (Old Foul Dude), in that I'm 38, and married, with 2 children. I've changed careers a couple of times, but I currently work in the firearms industry, and am into custom pistols, musclecars, and all kinds of gothic shit (art, literature, music, etc), though I certainly don't fit into what most people think of as the "goth" template. I've thought about it now and then over the years, and recently decided finally that I'd like to get a classic hearse. I know it's all been done before, but I think I'll be trying to add my personal touch to a nicely executed resto-mod/street machine Caddy hearse. This project will, however, share my time and money with a pro-touring '68 Camaro project. Anyway, I don't even have the hearse yet, which is what brought me here. I've been looking the site over for days, and I don't see any way for me to officially join NHAA, so I thought, if it would help, I would do the next best thing, and order some patches.

I'll take 10 patches.

(Can they be made with a red background? Might make them look evil-er. Just sayin'...)

Thanks in advance, to the administrators, for hosting this place, and also to the membership in general, for contributing with your knowledge and experiences. Hope to see some of you around, when I get my hearse, and make it out to your events.

Seraph

Comment

• Almost half way there

Relatively new here also. I see the patches are almost half way there. Stash 2 for me. I'll send cash in advance if you need it.
                                Leaves 51 to go. Same year as my National. Had to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X