Palace of Poison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palace of Poison

Ok coming up May 8th in the MO area is this show at the Palace of Poison, or now the "Some Other Place Bar & Grill" that is pretty cool. They don't hold shows often but this one should be pretty good. It is tradition that they hand out death certificates for the people that show up.

If any hearse owners are in the area aren't doing anything that would be awsome if we could get a good number of coaches to show.

"register 9am until 3pm ~ Judging after 3pm~50/50 Drawing goes to the Car Club with most members present ~ come join the fun and be sure to get some Murder Burgers (Death Certificate on request) check out Face Book "Some Other Place" for pics from past Car Show ~ more info: (314) 544-8180 Memories Car Club ST. LOUIS, MO"

Right now since Edgar isn't running I was actually considering on trailering him to the place.. This is just our environment people!

NO SHIT....well sign me up I am in STL...I'LL BE THERE very cool....

Comment

Killer! Any more takers?

Comment

I'd love to slide downriver for that one but have a wedding in Tulsa, OK the next weekend... See how the cash flows...

Comment

Originally posted by Highbars View Post
          I'd love to slide downriver for that one but have a wedding in Tulsa, OK the next weekend... See how the cash flows...
          Hope you can, good luck and keep me posted

Comment

I'll be there.

Comment

We got five hearses sceduled to show so far, any more takers?

Comment

The show turned out pretty good, we had five hearses show up to the event. Be sure to check out the pictures on the link below. They have another show coming up october 9th I think we are going to attempt to sponser this one if the group can achieve an active level.

Comment

sorry I couldnt make it...long story short...I gotta sell the sled....offers???

Comment

The only extra cash I have is going into my daily driver, but I'll spread the word out I might know a couple of people that would be interested

Comment

Working...
                    X