Hearse Space news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearse Space news

Well after working on the network for a good while, including merchandise, it seems it has to take a turn.

I will be redirecting the network to this forum, the NHAA, the forum that got me educated and excited about Hearses to begin with.

I am uncertain of where to go next with the project. I still have a big box of t-shirts anyways.

I hope when they bring down the network that you have all found your way here. I have been a member here and will again be focused here instead of Hearse Space. Thanks to all my members, and thanks to the NHAA. It has been a mostly fun trip. We'll see what happens.

I would sell off the Hearse Space domain to an admin for the NHAA for a nominal price most likely. I am kinda bleh on this right now as I have several other networks to handle the moves for and this is quite the unexpected nuisance.

Thank you and happy Hearsing,
    Lance

Domain forwarding will happen shortly.

Here is the letter I got this morning:

Hello!

We’re writing today to let you know about some new and exciting changes coming to Ning. In July, we’re doing two very important things:

1. We're introducing new plans and pricing.

We’ve created plans that are priced right for nearly every type of Ning Network, from the smallest group to the largest businesses. We’re creating a smarter, more cost-effective way for you to continue to provide a rich experience for your members, while taking advantage of features that may have previously been out of your reach.

For example, you currently have the option to Use Your Own Domain, Remove Create Links and Run Your Own Ads. If you take advantage of all of these services right now, it adds up to roughly $55/month. With the new plans, you’ll be able to take advantage of them all for about $20/month. You’ll also get more control over your own network branding, design and member experience. The plans will be available in July, but you can get a sneak peek at the details here.

2. We'll be phasing out all free Ning Networks.

We want to provide a new level of innovation to our best customers. As a current customer, you no doubt already see the value of Ning. We want to focus our efforts 100% on meeting your needs and building the features you’ve requested. The phasing out of free services won’t happen until July, and we’ll be providing those who can’t join us with a clear migration path at that time.

What if I have more questions?

We thought you might! We've put together a list of FAQs that will help answer many of your questions. Nothing will be changing immediately, and we'll be contacting you again via email with more details. We're excited about the upcoming plans and pricing. We think you will be, too.

Sincerely,

Jason Rosenthal
    CEO, Ning, Inc.
    Last edited by Xanthus; 05-04-2010, 12:57 PM.

One of our members has stood up to take the site and pay for and manage it.

Thank you.

Comment

i'm sorry this happened. we have a link to your site on ours. i'm glad someone helped out. i would miss hearse space if it went away.

Comment

Working...
      X