Looking for a hearse in Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a hearse in Las Vegas

My fiance' and I are having a zombie themed drive thru wedding and need a hearse for the event. I would gladly pay for the use of the hearse or even better, for you to drive us in the hearse to limit my responsibility and ease your mind.

If you were willing to do this it shouldn't take more than an hour or two. Saturday October 16th we would like to be picked up at our house near the UNLV campus on Maryland Pkwy, a few photos will be taken and we will be off to the Little White Wedding Chapel on Las Vegas Blvd, the actual wedding shouldn't take more than a half an hour. When all of that is done we need to be driven to the Double Down Saloon on Paradise Rd where we will meet our friends and family to celebrate. I'm sure a few of them will want to get pics of us in our zombie make up with the hearse but after that you'll be free of us forever.

If you have a hearse, and preferably a couple of free hours on October 16th and would like to help a couple make the most of their creepy plans please email me

whoisflea@yahoo.com

We would prefer an older hearse like a 50's or 60's but we're pretty flexible if you're willing to help out. I was hoping I could buy your time and gas for around $150 but you let me know.

Ive got an 84 Superior, let me know if that's too new for you!!!

Comment

I've been talking to someone else already and I'm waiting on them to let me know if our schedules work. I'll let you know either way as soon as I hear back from them. Thanks for the response!

Comment

I will do it for $500. If you hearse falls through.. I have a 55 flamed cadillac with a back seat. Why the high price? Because I would have to tow it from Utah.

Comment

Does a back seat mean we could get you plus 4 in it? My fiance's maid of honor will be with us and she wanted to have one more person with us but I wasn't sure how many could fit.

Comment

Yet4 people fit very comfortable back there.. plus 2 more in the front if need be.

Comment

I sent you a private message but I'm new to this board so not sure if you got it. Can you email me a contact number? I'd like to talk to you in more detail.

Comment

Working...
              X