For Sale::1986 Cadillac S&S Victoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale::1986 Cadillac S&S Victoria

So Im selling my Coach, only reason Im selling it is I want to get another one that I found for sale. Mine has around 70,000 miles on it. It's again a 1986 S&S Victoria, Front wheel drive. The underneath is rusty, same with some rust on the body, but the interior is near flawless. The passanger window dosn't go down at all, and the radio antenna only goes up about half way.
    I want to try and get 1,600 for it but im up for negoations. Its in Gaines, Michigan, which isn't to far away from Flint, Michigan. ( pictures with the dates on them are wrong, ive had the car for about four years now)

the only two bad spots of the interior ( other than a few missing trim peaces in the back)
    [img]http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/6/l_796e4269319c4725af1a51c2246c13ba.jpg
    [/img]

The engine cradle, and the front shocks have been replaced, and the back brakes have been done as well. Front ones still need to be done. Thanks for the look. Let me know if your interested, hopefully she can find herself a good home
    Attached Files

Sorry I put this in the wrong spot, hopefully one of the admin's can move it, again I apologize.

Comment

Working...
    X