coach p/u

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coach p/u

has anyone considered cutting the rear top off of a coach to create a caddi pick-up.
    that would be cool, you would of course be able to use all the doors.the car already has beefed up suspension. I think it would be very cool.

http://www.nationalhearse.net/forums/showthread.php?4736-coach-roof

Never!

Comment

kick this putz off the forum .... U don't cut up hearses/wagons to make a truck

Comment

No, your idea is totally original!

Comment

If it is a 1986 FWD with a blown 4.1 that was in a rollover accident, that is permitted. Otherwise into the guillotine you go.

Comment

Based on my travels around the internet, I would say there are plenty available out there, eliminating the need to cut up another one.

Comment

i say Hell No Ecpecially an older coach but that is my oppinion

Comment

Just go get a flower car!

Comment

Just picked up this Coupe, made into a truck. Easier to find a cheap, all together Coupe, than to get a Hearse and cut it up.DSCN0816_334.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by R U INJRD View Post
                    Based on my travels around the internet, I would say there are plenty available out there, eliminating the need to cut up another one.
                    X2

Comment

Originally posted by pyro View Post
                      Just picked up this Coupe, made into a truck. Easier to find a cheap, all together Coupe, than to get a Hearse and cut it up.[ATTACH=CONFIG]8625[/ATTACH]
                      That thing is bad to the bone.

Comment

wouldnt it be better and easier to get a flower car? hell leave the hurses to the demolition derby guys... <WEG>

Comment

Originally posted by Peacemaker Demo View Post
                          wouldnt it be better and easier to get a flower car? hell leave the hurses to the demolition derby guys... <WEG>
                          Uh oh, stirrin' the pot again. Even in my day I would not have done that to a hearse. But I still must meditate: No more pre 80's..No more pre 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohawk Freak View Post
                            Uh oh, stirrin' the pot again. Even in my day I would not have done that to a hearse. But I still must meditate: No more pre 80's..No more pre 80's.
                            I totally second that one
                            allthoe i do enjoy watching them up against the new stuff, it makes me sad at the same time

Comment

Working...
                            X