No announcement yet.

It's That Time AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's That Time AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chariots of the Dead, Proud members of the NHAA, once again invite you to the 7th annual C.O.T.D. Invitational Hearse and pro car show. Held in beutiful Downtown Joplin, MO. April 29th - May 1st. here is a list of events.
    For those that don't know, C.O.T.D. was formed in 2002 when Chaser chased down Rev. 2-stiff to ask about his hearse. We started out as Dead Ends Missouri with 4 members and 2 h earses . After about a year we found our own Identity, and C.O.T.D. was born on April 1st 2003. We have continued to grow, with more members, and more importantly more Hearses. Thanks to everyone that has been part of the ride. Now without any further ado....
    ANNIVERSARY EVENTS
    April 29th - May 1st The 7th Annual Chariots Of The Dead Invitaional
    April 29th: Meet and Greet at the Sam's Club Parking lot @ 9pm.
    April 30st :
    HEARSE SHOW! Everyone will meet at the Sam's Club Parking lot @ 11:30am, we will leave there and Procession to the show field at Ryans @ 7th and Rangeline. Hearse Show will start at 12:00 pm and go till 5pm when we will hand out the awards. Then we will pack up and and have dinner at Ryans. After Dinner, we will have a small break, then meet back up for Hearses at the Drive Inn Movies!
    May 1st : Eat Your Babies Day! For those that can stick around, C.O.T.D. will once again feed ya. Baby Corn, Baby Biscuts, Baby drinks, ya get the idea. Main course is a surprise! We will meet at Sam's Club @ 11:30 AM and then procession to McClelland Park where the feast will be held.
    Hope to see ya'll there!!!!!!!!

Posting pictures of it I hope. A little vicarious enjoyment is better than none. Hope you guys have a great time.

Comment

Yep Pics will follow, ya know anyone close tell em to come on out.

Comment

Comment

Movies hace been announced for the drive in or Route 66. http://66drivein.com/

Comment

Also I should mention, we have people bringing hearses from Kansas City, St. Louis, Jeff City, and Neosho. Not to mention the locals. That's just the ones we know about.

Comment

Still planning to come down Saturday, but it's going to be close on gas money. I get paycheck this week, but all the bills are due this week too.

Comment

So the movies are Rio and Hop??? Ewwww....might just pack up and go home early...although it will be funny seeing so many hearses there for kids movies, it might be worth it just for that....Too bad they don't price by the carload, we could make a killing!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chazitude View Post
                  although it will be funny seeing so many hearses there for kids movies, it might be worth it just for that
                  This is what my first thought when I saw the movies.
                  Guaranteed pics will be taken!

creepypt Really hoping you can make it, but I completely understand about gas prices.

By the way Gas is $3.639 a gallon here for the cheap stuff.

Comment

Looks like I'll probably be there. Not sure about the movie, but if I did stick around, is there still a sofa to crash on till Sunday morning?

Comment

Also, who else from Kansas City is coming?

Comment

Yep, we can arrange that!

Comment

You would be the only one from KC, but Spastic Chicken is here from ST. Louis, Tulsa Guy from Tulsa.

Comment

Here you go folks, a nice batch of unedited photos from Ryan's yesterday!
                            http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/b...0April%202011/

Comment

Ok, sorry I haven't gotten the pics up. We (Black Widow, Hell Spawn, and I)ended up moving during the weekend. It was show stuff during the day, move after we got home. Did not get internet till a few days ago. Will have pics up soon. Promise!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X