Minnesota Hearse Club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota Hearse Club?

Does anyone happen to know if there are hearse clubs in Minnesota? Specifically St. Paul, MN?

I dont know of any but im currently in the process of moving to Theif River Falls Minnesota and i have 2 hearses could always start a new Hearse Club here in in MN

Comment

You guys go ahead and make a club?

I live in South St. Paul, would love to join a hearse club here in the cold North.

Comment

id be down to join a hearse club for mn, im in coon rapids

Comment

I looked all over google and found nothing, so yeah make one.

Comment

I'm in for making one. Any of you guys drive your hearses through the winter?

Comment

mine will be out and about this winter since its undercoated.

Comment

You guys want to start a MN hearse club, i wish to invite you guys to another local car clubs biggest event of the year, and its 5 bucks to get in per car and free to spectators. i will be there with my '78 and there is another guy that shows up with his hearse to every one that clubs events. its at the anoka county fair grounds. we could meet at my house outside of anoka in coon rapids to get us parking together. The car club putting on the event is the Frankensteiners. you can pm me to get my contact info or ill just see you at the show. heres a link to their facebook event page for their club. we can all talk there or just talk on here.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Hey! Big_D, I am in south Minneapolis (Murderapolis) we call it down here. Last year I was invited to the Frankensteiners car show by my mechanic. Turned it down cause I had a gut feeling my hearse was going to get totaled that day. Sure enough, the mechanic tells me some old hot rodder about 70? Was showing off and he wrecked the car into a telephone pole. What is the date on the Frankensteiners show? Where are you in Coon Rapids? My brother lives on 95th and East river road just before you go over the bridge to Coon Rapids Blvd. My avatar is a picture of a 1959 Cadillac Eureka I owned in High school. 35 years later my wife and I got tired of motorcycling for a hobby, so we sold I believe was our last motorcycle. So she knew the next thing I was going to ask her, and she was right. Are you interested in buying a hearse? So she is into the coach as much as me. Give a woman a coach that looks remotely pink and they will warm up to it having carried 1000's of deceased and feel reasonably comfortable. We have it restored to rent out for funeral coach service as we are preparing to start up a retirement sideline business everybody is telling us will not work. Well how do you know it will not work unless you try it.FORUM PICTURE #1.jpg

Comment

I live off coon rapids blvd and missippi blvd right behind cheap skate.
                    yeah the older guy in his car last year at the show was doing a burnout in the road and got traction faster than he thought so he put it in the ditch. I too have a lady that loves the fact that there is a hearse parked in the drive way that we can run around town in it.

i had a shop space down in south mpls about a block or 2 from the hexagon bar and the bowling alley. i didnt get any problems down there driving a old white police car.

you going to come to the show or want to meet at my place and drive over?

Comment

Working...
                    X