Coffin Coaches Hearse Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffin Coaches Hearse Club

Hello I am Ty Goodwin with Coffin Coaches Hearse Club and we are looking for any interested members. we accept any one who has enjoyment with hearses and any other service vehicle. Ownership is not mandatory but appreciated. We also are accepting of any owners or employees of true haunted locations. We are based out of Indiana but are accepting world wide. Why so far away one might ask. Well previously I myself wanted to join a existing club but all were either not active or all the activities were to far away. I am solving this by not only accepting individual members but if you can get 5 or more to join you can start your own chapter of Coffin Coaches in your neck of the woods. We hope to have shows, attend shows, have occasional meetings, cook outs, and service projects to help the community. Right now we have a food drive running called ''The Coffin of Cans''. The goal for that is to collect enough food to fill a coffin then deliver it to a local food bank for the homeless and needy. The fee is yearly price of 35 dollars. check us out at www.coffincoaches.webs.com or email us at coffincoaches@yahoo.com. Thank you and we hope to hear from you.
Working...
X