Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RARE! 3 -Way 1980 Cadillac Hearse (Superior) Table & Rollers FOR SALE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RARE! 3 -Way 1980 Cadillac Hearse (Superior) Table & Rollers FOR SALE!!!

Can someone PLEASE buy my table and rollers???

I really need the money and hate to sell it, but its got to go.

There were very extremely few Hearses made in the 80s with suicide doors, so this is worth a pretty penny.

If you call up your local Cadillac parts dealers, they will ask up to $1,300 for the table and rollers.

Send me some reasonable offers and help me pay my bills!

Note: Please call, message or comment if you or someone you know is interested in purchasing my table and rollers.

Call or text
    323-393-5763 (Hollywood/ North Hills, Ca)

roberttarpinianmusic@yahoo.com
    l
    acasting.com/roberttarpinian
    Last edited by RobertTarpinian; 01-15-2012, 03:07 AM.

Listen man, I understand that you want to sell your stuff but please use some common sense around here.

Not everyone wants to Google your area code to see where the hell you're at. Again. List a LOCATION for you or the table if not in same place. Another bit that may help you? Provide a weight.

Also, there are 1704 NHAA members. 1703 of them know that one can't mosey on down to a local Cadillac dealer and get a table or rollers. You are the ONLY one who thinks otherwise. Cadillac had nothing to do with conversion specific components. Any arbitrary value affixed is speculative at best. Generally speaking, pre-'65 tables are in higher demand and bring more, sometimes $1500. (Not to say that you aren't offering a deal.) I'm sure you appreciate not being snowed on a casting call and the same principle should apply here.

I wish you luck with the sale.

Comment

Yep location helps. Gotta love Ebay, local pick up only, location USA.

Comment

I'm local, how much?

Comment

Oh thought he was serious.

Comment

Working...
          X