Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please

I have a busted rear wheel stud on my 62 MM Hearse. Does anyone have any that they would sell to me or have a line on where i can get these? I have struck out with local yards, various online retailers (unless I want to buy 1500 in a shot) Fastenal,Graingers,etc. I just need one but would like a couple of spares.

Thanks a bunch

Tammy

You tried the local auto parts stores?
    Surely one of the big chains can get them.

Comment

Thanks for replying. That was actually the first place I tried. No luck.

Comment

I bought a small box of probably 20 count. The manufacturer is "Dorman" The large chain store may be able to help, if they have a dorman book. They wont be able to sourse it by the car, but by the size of a good one. Change them all on the wheel.

Comment

Do you have the part number for them pyro?

Comment

For anyone that is interested, I finally found my wheel studs. They are getting shipped from Cadillac Heaven in North Carolina. Had to buy all 10, but they are exactly what I needed. Dorman was close but not exact. I uess the uniquesness of our coaches is just another reason why we have them.

Comment

Sorry, didnt see the post about you need ing the dorman part number. I checked the parets books, and the lugs are not the same between 61-63

Comment

No worries, Pyro. The ones that I ended up getting are out of another 62 MM. Dorman's stock was really close. Matched every aspect except the width of the head. As soon as I get them, the brakes will be done and I can safely drive it. One more item on the to-do list checked off! Next on the list will be going through the trans, patching the holes in the floor and getting the seat reupholstered!

Comment

Did the part number that I gave you help? Just wondering since he said the sizes were different between these years.

Comment

Working...
                  X