October in NOLA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October in NOLA

I posted this on Facebook, just want everyone to know what's gong on. Hoping not to screw this up. Dates for Oct ,,,House of Shock Oct 5 & 6 & 19. Oct 20 is our last cruise night.Oct 27 is our party, Oct 28 House of Shock & 30 & 31. We are unavailable on Oct 12 & 13, but y'all can do something, even can do House of Shock on those dates they are open. There still some details to work out. Would like to maybe get together earlier on the 6 before HOS go eat somewhere take Ray to a Spirit store maybe somewhere in elmwood, Any ideas,,, speak up?

I should be able to bring all of ours out to House of Shock on 5&6 and 28. All 3 will be there for cruise night too. Selena is acting and I'm a tech this year should be fun.

Comment

That's good to know. I'm sure there are a few of Us that could use some of the parts on those 3 cars!

Comment

i drew up a little October schedule so everyone could have a visual of all that's going on. House of Shock has asked us to be there as much as we possibly can (they would love to have us every night) because of the great crowd reaction we got last year. so you'll notice they are on the schedule a lot because they have taken good care of us, and we like going where we feel appreciated

there are two nights where more than one event is going on. i put them all on there so y'all could decide what you want to do. on the 13th, that's LJ's club cruise night at the same location where we have our cruise night. LJ will save the hearse spots along Williams for any hearses that go. and on the 19th, his daughter's school (St Agnes on Jeff Hwy) is doing a Trunk or Treat show for the kiddies. If you go to this, bring candy to give out. there is no cost to enter. also, if you are interested in doing this, please let me know so i can put you in touch with LJ so he knows how many people to expect. if everyone wants to do these two things instead of HOS, then that would be great. if some people want to do HOS, and some want to do these, that's okay too.

EDIT: as Ray Ray just reminded me, there is also a zombie walk this Saturday, Oct 6. i put the link up on our facebook page. scott and i have to work HOS, but if you want to go, let me know ASAP so we can let the zombie walk folks know

for nights at HOS, i put 6-10pm because of a couple of factors: 1. they have told all workers to now start parking in the lot by where our hearses will be, so we will need to get there kinda early to get in our spots and get set up. 2. they block of the street at 630 and start selling tickets at 7, so i think 6 is a good time to get there. 3. they close at 11, so you could stay all the way until 11pm, or just head out at 10 if you want.

otherwise i think everything else is pretty much self explanatory, but if you have any questions, let me know.

Last edited by SunsetHawkSelena; 10-04-2012, 01:26 PM.

Comment

You weren't kidding when you said you drew it. Just a suggestion, we use google's calender to keep track of all our events and you can see it on our homepage. You guys might want to check into something similar.

Comment

That Gal is getting more country every day!

Comment

Ha! I can just say I did it like that for you, ray! But I didn't know about the google thing. I'll check that out. Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Working...
              X