visiting your city in Dec.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visiting your city in Dec.

Hey, ya'll! I was hoping for some input on things to do in your fair city while my gal and I are there. I would love to have driven the hearse, I'm sure she'd make it, but we are flying. We'll be there 5 days, including the weekend. We want to do some touristy things, ghost tour and sightseeing. Are there any places you recommend, or don't, for dining and other adventures? Thanks for any help.

For tours seek Strange True Tours, our Hearse bro Jeff is the owner operator.

Comment

yeah Strange True Tours is awesome. they offer cemetery tours, ghost tours, and the strange true tour. check 'em out. Jeff knows some crazy shit about this city that i didn't know and i have lived here all my life. enjoy your stay!!

www.strangetruetours.com

Comment

That looks perfect. Does he offer a bundle package? haha. I think we'd do more then one! She grew up in Lousiana, and I love cajun, so are there any food places we should hit? Or avoid? The second one may be more important...

Comment

If Ya gonna hang with those NOLA people, bring plenty bond $$$$!

Comment

There's the classic places like Camellia Grill, Port of Call, College Inn, Superior Grill... but damn near everything is awesome. I can't think of any places to avoid.

Comment

Thanks for all the advise. Jeff was an awesome tour guide, I would recommend him to anyone visitiing. Great storyteller, and shared the town's history in a very entertaining way. We loved our time there. I'm sure we'll be back some day.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                X