pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics

Ok I put up and album of some of the work I've done on my sled. It was a lot of work. Every door was rusted out on the bottom, and it all got replaced. You might notice she's at a hot rod shop. That is my good friend Mike's shop. He got his start building coaches in the 70's, and he helped me out by letting me use his shop. we built the motor/trans there , and made new body mounts too. I was working for Disney at the time as a custom painter, and I shot the flat black epoxy primer there at work. The car was almost done. Then last April, I moved here to New Orleans. Exactly one week to the day I got here, My car was hit by an F-350 pick-up truck The passenger side doors are smashed in a bit but I'm still driving her around.This is my only car, so I can't take her off the road to fix her till I get another car to drive! she will be fixed and then I want to shoot her gloss black with ghost flames.

NICE! now we get to see them every now and then at the top of the page in the main forum

Comment

Working...
    X