NOLA HEARSE MONTHLY MEET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOLA HEARSE MONTHLY MEET

This cruise night has been in the works for sometime. Open Cruise = free. Just bring your car and hang out with other car owners. We don't care if your car is a work in progress or a full all out show car. All NOLA Hearse and Pro Cars are = so bring that old beat up Hearse or Ambulance out. We're dying to see it.

Set up typically will start at 6pm til whenever you decide to leave. We plan to have the Hearses etc parked together.

Starting April 17, 2010
    Saints Diner
    2554 Williams Blvd
    Kenner, LA 70062

Last edited by LorcinLS1; 04-01-2010, 11:53 PM.

We got Our annual crawfish festival that day at Fort Jackson. I probably will be back at Hooters the following Sat. Yall enjoy and try not to embarras Us, lol.

Comment

no worries. since it's a monthly thing, you can always come next month

Comment

too bad ya can't combine the two... I'm dyin for some crawfish!!!

Comment

Starts at 11. Best $10 Youll ever spend with the price of mudbugs right now. Bands and plenty free parking. No tickets here. Come early and then head to the car show. Ends at 6, but usually the stuff runs out a little earlier. Helps to know someone in a booth too, lol Later Ray

Comment

May 15, 2010
            Saints Diner
            2554 Williams Blvd
            Kenner, LA 70062
            6Pm Til

April's overall cruise night turn out was a HUGE success. This was the most amount of cars that has ever shown up for this event going back to the beginning when it was the jukebox diner. We lost track somewhere after counting 170 cars since they never stopped rolling in. This is an open type cruise in so just about anything might show up. The Hearses were a hit. Hope to see you in May.
            Last edited by LorcinLS1; 05-06-2010, 04:40 PM.

Comment

we'll be out there next Saturday... with Tony's ride too. hopefully, we'll see some new faces

Comment

Which way do You turn on Williams heading out of NO, then how far? I'm going to try to head over early and make a day of it. I need a brake tag and going to weigh the car on the way up.

Comment

if you are coming from New Orleans and heading toward Laplace, go left (south) on Williams Blvd. the first major intersection you will come to is Veterans Blvd and Williams. Saints Diner is about two blocks past that on the left. right past Sylvester's western store. look for a big strip mall parking lot (Delta World Tire, Army Surplus, etc are in the strip mall... also used to house Gordon's of Kenner). we hope to see you there!

we are actaully going to the big show at Brian Harris (BPG dealership in Slidell) during the day if you want to join us for that. i think that show starts at 9am, and we plan to cut out early (maybe 3pm) to head over and set up for our cruise night. the Brian Harris show is free and they even feed you lunch for free too. it's a cool show for sure. we'll be out there in one of our hearses and our 2010 Camaro.

either way, we look forward to seeing your hearse

Comment

bump... cruise night for this month is this coming Saturday hope to see y'all there!!

Comment

We'll have a rain dance, weather permitting.

Comment

you gonna be able to make it, Ray?

Comment

Trying like hell. I'm in Lafayette waiting to unload in the morning. Might not be as early as I like, but should be close. Got an appearance to make on the way up. A black graduation party, next to a cemetary, lol. Ought to be cool. Post if cruise gets cancelled, I'll be checking in.

Comment

cool. everything's a go as of 4pm

Comment

36738_1405530271004_1614817124_953306_2842565_n.jpg

Theres a bunch of pics & videos on facebook. I'm a bit frustrated with facebook right now since I can't figure out how to get the pics and videos here. Hell I cant even get them to post to NOLAHEARSE on facebook.

Click on each picture and it will expand.
                              Last edited by LorcinLS1; 06-21-2010, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X