Bad Timing Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Timing Again

While in town today picking up parts, I followed a hearse back to a funeral home, hoping to hussle another one for Our monthly meet. I pulled up behind it and a chick got out and opened the back door, I said I need 1 of those. She said bodies, I said no stretchers. Then I noticed it was 2 bodys in bodybags. Needless to say, with other People standing around, this was not the time to discuss a car show.

LOL

Comment

Offff Yet funny

Comment

Originally posted by travlinman View Post
        Needless to say, with other People standing around, this was not the time to discuss a car show.
        I don't know, I would have asked quickly... or at least slipped her a club card.

Comment

I was able to mention that We had a hearseclub and was meeting Sat. nite and if They would be interested in coming out. She said She would have to check with Her partner and thats when I guess it was family members came walking up. I really didn't notice the body bags at 1st, I was just tripped out seeing 2 cots side by side in the back. It's a W/W 92 caddy, pretty nice.

Comment

Originally posted by travlinman View Post
            I was able to mention that We had a hearseclub and was meeting Sat. nite and if They would be interested in coming out..
            Ad-a-boy, At least you DID make a contact under the circumstances - you're OK in my book - LOL

Comment

Should have thought something when the hearse pulled into a funeral home. Still funny.

Comment

Working...
              X