Welcome Chris & 90 Miller Meteor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Chris & 90 Miller Meteor

There is nothing more exciting than to see a new Hearse pull into the parking lot. This is Chris' 1990 Cadillac Miller Meteor. Welcome to NOLAHEARSE

Sure had Me confused, but worked out great. Cool ride. Straight from the funeral home, literally.

Comment

IT WAS NICE TO MEET THE NOLA HEARSE GANG. I HAD A GREAT TIME AT THE SHOW AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT ONE. SEE YA! CHRIS

Comment

Originally posted by travlinman View Post
        Sure had Me confused, but worked out great. Cool ride. Straight from the funeral home, literally.
        Is this the hearse you posted about earlier? If so I understand your confusion.
        Is that the back up lights made into the body?

Comment

No it.s not. We was waiting for Kenny and when Chris was turning in, Scott kept saying it was not Kenny's car. I didn't know. He was a party crasher, no one knew He was coming. That is the back up lights in the body, He and Scott was disussing that. BTW, He does need the lenses and bezels, Anybody help a Buddy out.

Comment

Ya'll are lucky there are so many hearse people close to you. I just recently meet a couple people with pro-cars, fairly close. One has a 68 M-M hearse and the other is a funeral director with a 71 Superior ambulance. Recently my friend sold one of her hearses to a person about 15-20 min. from me. He is working on her right now.

Comment

Chris, you can get those backup lights at the junk yard easy-peasy, they look to be the stock reverse light assemblies for the fleetwood broughams... just relocated. just like our 86. next time we go to the junkyard, we'll scope some out for ya. it was great to meetcha too!

Comment

Working...
              X