Over the dissapointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over the dissapointment

As you all may know I've rebuilt my entire car(except interior) only to have it creamed by a truck the first week I got to NOLA. It rains every day here and since the doors are smashed, it lets water in , so it stinks inside. On top of that, the rough streets in town ruined my exhaust, and front end. My trans to engine block bolts worked loose and cracked my new tranny case ect. I've fixed everything but the doors . On top of all that I get to listen to people calling my car a piece of shit every day. I can't kick the shit outta him because I'd be out of a job.....he's also one of those that thinks stereo and big wheels make a cool car....anyway, the other night my wife said .."even though the side is smashed, it's still a bad ass hearse." ... yea it is.

damn that sucks dude. For those of us that look at the carnage of accidents on tyhe freeway, you got any pics of the damage?

Comment

You have a PM.

Comment

Tony your car has character because its a Hearse. Even with the side damage its still cool. I'd proudly drive it, oh wait I have. I must say it was pretty exciting to drive hence the stain on the ceiling. One day you will fix the damage. Other than that damage you have one hell of a ride.

Comment

There's a 73 hearse being parted up this way. Do you need me to see if some doors are available??

Comment

pics are on my myspace. myspace.com/deadsled74

Comment

Originally posted by spastic_chicken View Post
              There's a 73 hearse being parted up this way. Do you need me to see if some doors are available??
              I want more info, Please. Make, model, parts available and pictures if possible.

Comment

don't worry, Tony. you'll get those doors fixed soon... and all those haters will be drooling!

Comment

Working...
                X