1st traffic stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st traffic stop

I got stopped leaving a bar yesterday by 2 undercover narcotic officers for no seat belt. They ran My license and let Me go. They never even looked in the car, usually these Guys tear Them apart. They asked Me if I had a funeral home, I said not Yet. I wonder if I would have gotten the same treatment if it was a hotrod/flamed/skulled type car.

I doubt it, generally narcotics doesn't write out traffic tickets or identify themselves blowing their cover.

Also does your hears even have a seatbelt? If not that's grandfathered in and they can't do shit about it anyway (possibly why you got off with "just a warning.") If it does, well that's your own damned fault.

Comment

It has a belt and seperate shoulder harness, yes it was on Me, I never use it. These Guys use anything to stop You to get a look in the car. The popular one around here is the license plate light. See a lot of that in the paper, along with the rest of the charges.

Comment

Shit I should fix mine then, neither work and only one reverse light. No one ever calls me out on it though

The passenger reverse light is so corroded that when I pulled the bulb out the socket came with it! I really need to get to work on that.

Comment

The thing is this is like the Katrina aftermath. Venice, where I work out of is a major staging area for the BP spill. There is plenty of state police, out of parish police, and a military presence, jeeps, trucks, soldiers and helicopters. There are hundreds of out of town and out of state workers down here. The paper now is full of drug bust, almost all from traffic stops for picky things just to check You out.

Comment

Ah, so they're profiling. You drive a hearse so you look suspicious. I'd sue!

Comment

freakin cops. I like the no not yet part. Could have added in a "don't have a funeral home yet still looking for bodies to open it care to join"

cops shoot coke cops shoot coke

Comment

Fuck that, tell them as little as possible and don't talk to them unless they ask you direct questions. Be kind and courteous but other than that don't say a fucking word. Here's a video on why (it's long but worth it.)

[youtube]6wXkI4t7nuc[/youtube]

Comment

sucks you got stopped but at least it doesn't sound like they harrassed you too bad. guess the BP oil spill is bringing out the drug dealers/runners??

Comment

and why the hell is that video 48 mins long? i tried to upload something to youtube and it said the limit was like 10 mins.

Comment

Yep, lots of strangers around. These weren't Guys that I worked with before, I was hoping it was. They were cool though, usually They do a lot worse. I just wonder what the passer byers were thinking. I went back yesterday and found out where They was parked, must have had a telescope to me from there. I wasn't drinking, had to see My tax man that ownes the bar. Good thing.

Comment

thats a good video

Comment

Working...
                        X