Cot matress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cot matress

Any body find anything store bought that can be used. Looks to be about 6 ft long and 18 in. wide. For show only, would rather vinal, I can cut something out of bed padding, but was just wondering whats out there. Thanks

JoAnn fabrics by us sells foam in varying thicknesses and widths. you can cut it to what size you want before you buy it too. we used that stuff for the bottom of our casket. You can put vinyl around it or some other material.

Comment

Thanks, that's an option. Be nice to find something already made. I'm not a seamstress, lol.

Comment

lollz. these days you don't have to be. all you have to do is cut the vinyl/fabric to size and use that fabric tape stuff and voila! no sewing required.

Comment

Looks like FEMA supplied the matress, right length and too wide. Cool idea on the vinyl. Can't wait till Sunday, Hope Kelly shows, got a picture that will blow Her mind. I don't need the cot this weekend, something else fell in My lap to take up the space in the back. Does the restaurant have valet parking?

Comment

There is a nice sized parking lot directly across the street. Its overflow parking for them.

Comment

can't wait to see what's up your sleeve, Ray

Comment

Originally posted by travlinman View Post
                Does the restaurant have valet parking?
                Dont ya hate it when you ask a question and you get an answer that isn't exactly what you asked, sorry Ray.

No they dont have valet parking. We tried to pick something that is price ok with good parking.

Comment

Just messin with ya, brake tag Guy would not drive it, was just wondering what a valet guy would do when getting invaded by a bunch of coaches.

Comment

Working...
                  X