This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One model down

Brooke doesn't want us to use her photos... some stupid boyfriend issue....but the good news is I have a replacement.. we just need to get her pics done. This girl is much hotter than the other girls ...so not a big deal!
    Last edited by LorcinLS1; 08-19-2010, 08:47 PM. Reason: hit wrong button, no edit

DUDE WTF kinda a little late since their basically on the net now. We dont have them on the site yet due to problems with html that is going to get worked out.

Comment

Put em up anyway, who cares?

Comment

TS.

Comment

That's why they make RELEASES. If you got a signed release TS is always an option. All depends on how hot the pics are and how much you care about offending her.

Comment

Unless you are using the photos to make a profit, if she understood she was being photographed and did not object "at that time"; the photos are property of the photographer. They are yours to do want you want. At least that's how it is in my state. AZ. Post'em

Comment

Originally posted by Custom Coffin Works View Post
              Unless you are using the photos to make a profit, if she understood she was being photographed and did not object "at that time"; the photos are property of the photographer. They are yours to do want you want. At least that's how it is in my state. AZ. Post'em
              I agree, post em.

Comment

Originally posted by deadsled76 View Post
                This girl is much hotter than the other girls ...so not a big deal!
                I read this and it kind of hurt my feelings. Why compare the hottness of girls? Why not appreciate everyone for the contribution that they make?

Comment

spoken like a typical girl. Its a guy thing.

Comment

Originally posted by pyro View Post
                    I second that....

Comment

Originally posted by pyro View Post
                      Well, I think it's pretty disrespectful. And unprofessional.
                      I guess maybe only women understand such concepts?

Comment

What we did was a basic trial run. Everyone had fun and the models were much appreciated for what they did. We plan to do it again sometime later probably when it gets cooler. Anyone who is interested in joining us once the details are worked out can. We also hope to have more hearse girls and hopefully the current girls will come again.

Comment

Working...
                        X