Cemetery Crawl/photoshoot possible dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cemetery Crawl/photoshoot possible dates

okay... so we know October is gonna be a crazy month. I would like to schedule another cemetery crawl/photoshoot for a Sunday in October. with it being Halloween season, we can definitely "get in the spirit" and have props and girls galore! However, with so much going on, there are only two days that Scott and I could do...

Sunday, October 3rd or
    Sunday, October 31st

i've also been trying to think of y'all and what might affect you guys coming. Both days have Saints home games, and I know those are important for Kenny. the game on 10/3 starts at noon, but the 31st is a night game. i know Tony works on Sunday, and Halloween is a big day for him too... so we would definitely have to do it at about the same time as the last go 'round (maybe 10-1 or 11-2)

so, everyone please check your calendars and post up if you can do either of these days... or if there's a day you definitely can't do... and we'll go from there.

it would be cool to do it on Halloween tho
    Last edited by SunsetHawkSelena; 09-07-2010, 04:39 PM.

the 3 would be best

I can't do the 31st because it's my anniversary, and we have big plans this year. so... the only day would be the 3rd

Comment

The 3rd would be better for me also.

Comment

Would have to play the 3rd by ear. We were planning to make two runs to Cruzin the Coast to get everything over there early. This will depend on some other Guys when They will be coming back so I will have a ride. I have to get the bus and car there, but looks like at different times, still working on that.Looks like You'll lose 1 on the 31st already. If Tony don't show, maybe His Women won't either, that could be bad, lol.

Comment

lollz @ Ray. we can't have no hearse girls. hopefully, Kenny will be cool with the 3rd.

and, Ray, where you gonna be for cruisin the coast? hopefully, we can meetup.

Comment

NO hearse girls, Why do You think I'm doing this, can have a sausage fest around here, lol. Wer'e going to try by the old Outback next to the Waffle House where We were for a few years. Got there last year on Monday and was already taken, so We all went down to where the old campground was. Not as nice. Buds were working on renting a spot for $600 for the week, but not up to date on that yet.

Comment

lol. i hear ya. we gotta have the ladies or it just ain't the same.

and cool about CTC. let us know where y'all end up and maybe we'll be able to meet up. we'll be staying by the coliseum.

Comment

Working...
              X