Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this is why i missed the last cruise night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is why i missed the last cruise night...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

WOW!!! Selena, I bet that was fun. I didn't realize i was in the company of a real big shot, you! WOW. ( bowing ) I'm not worthy. LOL!!! So what kind of input did you give ? CAMAROS, gotta love em!!!!

Comment

Red hair and all, I forgive You. Scott held thing together, sort of, lol. That was My 2nd show of the day. Got a Top 25 at the Shriners earlier in the day. An extra 10 points for the casket didn't hurt either.
      Last edited by travlinman; 09-09-2010, 01:53 PM. Reason: stupid day keeps showing twice, can't get rid of it

Comment

i'm no big shot. just a girl who got very lucky! but thanks. u made me blush.

and congrats on the award, Ray. we'll have to see if Joey at Twisted wants to sponsor a hearse award for us. That would be sweet!

Comment

As honest Abe would say, All Hearses are created equal.

Comment

Don't ley her fool ya. Ask for a copy of her tv show. I'm not kidding. I was there. It aired on a HD station on satellite.

Comment

Working...
            X