would y'all be interested...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would y'all be interested...

in being in the Krewe of Halloween (formerly Krewe of Boo) parade???

after watching Zach's vids, i think having a hearse club in that parade would be a perfect fit. this year, the parade rolls on Saturday, October 30 i think at 7pm (that's when it rolled in previous years). now, this is the same day as the hearse/rat rod show at the tattoo convention that Scott and i were definitey planning to attend. i contacted the krewe just to see if they were interested in having us and to see if there are any fees we would have to pay and also what time we would need to be there since it may coflict wih the car show at the tattoo expo.

if we could do both the hearse show and the parade, who would be interested in attending?

Yes I'm in and I'll find out if the 6to9 parade wants any more hearses.

Comment

sweet! thanks!!

Comment

I'm in

count me in!

Comment

OK Here's the deal with the 6to9 club parading on Friday Oct.22.
          They are a small group and pay for all expenses out of pocket and through membership dues, so....
          It would be $69 per (person) to join the club then the individual hearse could roll in the parade (with as many ppl as you want riding in the vehicle.)
          OR we could roll as a group for the fee of $500 (10 hearses $50 per car ?).
          I'm going to roll either way.

I would still be interested in the big Halloween parade even if their is a fee to roll.
          We can also put together our own little parade that weekend.....
          I don't believe I will make it out to the tattoo fest though.
          Just too busy that weekend with tours as well.
          Halloween should be at least a week long damn it!
          Vodou 1

Comment

Originally posted by Vodou1 View Post
            OK Here's the deal with the 6to9 club parading on Friday Oct.22.
            They are a small group and pay for all expenses out of pocket and through membership dues, so....
            It would be $69 per (person) to join the club then the individual hearse could roll in the parade (with as many ppl as you want riding in the vehicle.)
            OR we could roll as a group for the fee of $500 (10 hearses $50 per car ?).
            I'm going to roll either way.

I would still be interested in the big Halloween parade even if their is a fee to roll.
            We can also put together our own little parade that weekend.....
            I don't believe I will make it out to the tattoo fest though.
            Just too busy that weekend with tours as well.
            Halloween should be at least a week long damn it!
            Vodou 1
            thanks for the scoop, Jeff! and that's a good price to roll too! would you be the coordinator for that 6-9 parade? i'm not sure if Scott and i are going to be able to do it because we'll be building the haunted house and getting ready for our party saturday night. we'd love to do it, but i'm just not sure if there's enough time for us to do both. like you said, Halloween needs to be a week long! anyone who's interested in rolling in the 6-9 parade, please contact Jeff

i am waiting to hear back from the Krewe of Halloween (formerly Boo) on that parade. if i don't hear back by tomorrow, i'm going to try contacting them again.

sorry you won't be able to make the tattoo convention, but hopefully, you'll be able to make our big party on the 23rd! i feel like there is so much going on, we won't possibly be able to do it all!!

Comment

Working...
            X