Working on Victoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working on Victoria

Now I have another car to drive (thank you Scott and Selena) I can start getting my sled back in shape. I'm gonna start with the oil leak, then the exhaust, and finally she'll go off to a body shop to get the damage fixed. She will remain flat black, maybe a semigloss, then I'll get started on the interior. I have plans for a dark red or burgundy tuck and roll job for the front seat and doors... all hand carved wood for the back.

Tony, After this wed. my schedule is all clear. If you want to bring Victoria over here by my shop by the park, we can park her over the work pit to get that oil leak fixed.

Comment

YAYZ!! i know you have to be so excited and Victoria will appreciate the attention

do you have a name for the Formula yet?

Comment

what was the original name again??

Comment

Cyanide

Comment

Originally posted by CREEPY View Post
            Tony, After this wed. my schedule is all clear. If you want to bring Victoria over here by my shop by the park, we can park her over the work pit to get that oil leak fixed.
            when can you swing by and take a look at where she's leaking... I don't want to pull the pan unless you have to... tired of buying the wrong shit...already paid $250.00 for it not to be fixed!!

Comment

I'll go look at it thursday after work between 4:30 and 5:30 to evaluate the situation, then I'll meet you at the tat shop to go over what needs to be done. Just buy the parts and the labor is 0.00 Later dude.

Comment

What did you spend 250.00 that is not fixed ?

Comment

Originally posted by CREEPY View Post
                  What did you spend 250.00 that is not fixed ?
                  front seal!

Comment

Working...
                  X