Sat night at Pit Stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat night at Pit Stop

We plan to hit the Pit Stop sat night Oct 2, starts at 6pm and will probably fill up due to good weather.

Hey S+S (Scott & Selena,) I'm not sure if i will be at the show this sat. It depends on how things go with Tony's leaky hearse this week. I will try to atleast stop by and say hi. B.T.W. This week i had to drive my Dodge Ram into town with me to pick up some stuff at work, so no hearse for me this week. But the Ram is a Showstopper,!!! ( Hey, is that a Dodge Ram over there ? Lets get out of here!!!! LOL!!! : )

Comment

Ray, Whats your excuse ? : )

Comment

Hey Scott. What is the date for the October show at the Saints Diner???

Comment

the saints diner show is oct 16th. and we'll see ya (maybe) at pit stop
          Last edited by SunsetHawkSelena; 09-30-2010, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Thanks Selena.

Comment

The plan is to be loaded up by Sat to pull out Sunday. Not easy loading or unloading the sled with a utility trailer but it was all I could mooch. I will update a location when We get settled. Bracing the bus and mounting a new hitch has been a bitch, but starting to see daylight finally.

Comment

good luck, Ray! hopefully you won't have any issues this year. *knocking on some wood for ya*

Comment

Have fun Ray.

Comment

Working...
                  X