Working on Victoria( pt 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working on Victoria( pt 2)

Right now she's away getting that oil leak taken care of.. Hopefully she'll be home sunday. monday we'll be off to the exhaust shop for some new pipes. That'll be all for this week cause Cyanide has to get her a/c compressor installed and I can't have 2 cars down! Next week Victoria's off to the body shop to have the doors fixed. I was getting prices on getting my seat recovered.. but I think I'll get the kit from J.C. Whitney and do it my damned self. Summit has a molded carpet for her, I'll do the door panels with the seat. I'm probably gonna freshen up the flat black when we do the doors. She will have exhaust and body work done by Voodoo tattoo con.!

would summit carry one for my 75 or is yours custom made?

Comment

Originally posted by Hearse_Guy View Post
      would summit carry one for my 75 or is yours custom made?
      yea

Comment

Cool. i finished the other side of the white Hearse today. Also should have my vinyl for the hood tomorrow. Pictures to follow soon.

Comment

Wow, yall are making progress. I gotta start doing some shit to my car!!!

Comment

Just got the new pipes this morning... she sounds awesome !!! $250.00 for stainless dual exhaust that exit's out in front of the rear tires. I'm sending the formula to get fixed today( I know it's not a hearse but still cool) Maybe next month for the doors gonna do plugs and wires next and I gotta change out the oil guage line cause it's leaking all over the place.. but yea this shit's on a roll now!!!
            Originally posted by CREEPY View Post
            Wow, yall are making progress. I gotta start doing some shit to my car!!!

Comment

great news!! and we now have the phantasm vinyl wrap on our hood. looks killer!! gotta get pics in the light cuz we didn't finish til late last night.

Comment

Victoria is off to the body shop tomorrow to get the passenger side fixed. I'm gonna have her in a fresh flat black and then I'm gonna flame her. I have a red russet pearl and a purple pearl for the ghost flames! I'm hoping to have all this done by the tattoo convention! I'll let you all know how it goes.

Comment

that is gonna look SICK!! i can't wait to see her when you are finished!

Comment

Working...
                  X