cruise to the Mortuary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cruise to the Mortuary

after multiple attempts, we still have not heard back from the Mortuary. (we also never heard back from the Krewe of Halloween, but i've seen all the drama recently between Blaine Kern and his son, so i guess that's why).

so we have decided we'll just go to the Mortuary and take the place over!! for people like Ray who have to travel a good distance to get here, we figure we can either go to the Mortuary after our cruise night or after the Voodoo Tattoo Convention on Saturday night. so i need y'all to vote on whatcha want to do...

1. we can go after our cruise night this coming Saturday, October 16 at about 10pm

-OR-

2. we can go after the Tattoo Convention car show on Saturday, October 30 at about 6pm

what do y'all think? i also have $3 off coupons for everyone to get in at a discount. hopefully, parking won't be too bad.

I'm good with either.

Comment

tattoo convention please.. I won't have my car this saturday!

Comment

I'm down with it all, either way. Shit, lets go both nights!!!

Comment

I'm good with either too. If Tony wants to go it might be slightly easier to wait til after Tattoo Convention show roughly around 6pm then we could take our time to get there. The cruise night would put us getting there around 10:30 pm. if we were able to get out of the parking lot at 10

Comment

well, it looks like we'll just go on the 30th. i hear Kenny is getting some ink with Tony after the cruise night tonight

Comment

Working...
            X