New look for the 86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New look for the 86

The Hearse wasn't in the best condition needing major roof repair at the windshield. There is a thread showing just how bad it was. When we got the 95 we had all intentions of doing a project car but decided the 95 Buick was just too nice to do anything to. The 86 Caddy needed just enough work to meet our need for what it has become.

Finally finished the paint job on the 86. Both front doors were replaced and new gaskets were installed. I still have wet sanding and buffing, but I'm not in a big hurry to get that done. The skull pile on the side was done by hand. It is stencils, but each skull has its own details to give them an individual look. There is over 24hrs of labor to get what you see. The hood,,,,, long story here. It is a wrap. I had many hurldes to get over to get to this point, but I've been a Tall Man fan forever, so I really wanted it to happen. We did install it the wrap. I am really enjoying this car and have more to do. All work has been done in the driveway.

Scully (86 Caddy) seems to be happy that he was saved.

These were taken at our last cruise night for this year. It is a BLAST to drive around.

The rear door is hand painted. Many people have said it looks like a decal. The Bodies Only is a decal I ordered. I wasn't sure if I like this idea, but love that it make fun of the recycling craze. It will stay.

Angus Scrimm will be at the next Texas Frightmare Weekend, along with Don Coscarelli (writer and director) and Michael Baldwin. I hear they are working on getting Reggie Bannister...

Robert Englund, Clive Barker and Doug Bradley will be there too...

Get ready for the ultimate horror convention experience at Texas Frightmare Weekend. Buy tickets, get photo ops, and learn about the event FAQs.

Comment

scully is looking great selena thanks for the photos im glad hes almost done he is looking great thanks for sharing

Comment

LorcinLS1=Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Boogeyman Con Carne View Post
          Angus Scrimm will be at the next Texas Frightmare Weekend, along with Don Coscarelli (writer and director) and Michael Baldwin. I hear they are working on getting Reggie Bannister...

Robert Englund, Clive Barker and Doug Bradley will be there too...

www.texasfrightmareweekend.com
          UHHH I've been waiting for this to happen. I was hoping Angus would make it to the Orlando spooky empire this year. We were also thinking of hitting the texas frightmare in 2011. I think now I'm gonna plan to make this event. WOW Angus Scrimm signing the dash of the Hearse, its a dream come true.

Comment

Lookin great, Scott. When are you coming to Charleston, to do my 80 S&S?

Comment

Make sure you let me know when you are coming, and I will save you a spot in the Hearse & Shock Rod Show...

Comment

Originally posted by Boogeyman Con Carne View Post
                Make sure you let me know when you are coming, and I will save you a spot in the Hearse & Shock Rod Show...

definitely! thanks for the heads up. we are very likely to attend this show now. Scott has been dying to get Angus to sign our hearse.

Comment

Originally posted by dead ed View Post
                  Lookin great, Scott. When are you coming to Charleston, to do my 80 S&S?

Do I get to keep it?

Comment

Working...
                  X