No halloween for victoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No halloween for victoria

I was afraid of this. My car will not be ready for halloween..damn it! I have Bones working on her .. and he's also got another job and a kid on the way.. still he was gonna quit his job to have Victoria finished in time. I can't let him do that.. I know I'm an asshole but that would be waaaaay over the line! There is always next year. I didn't get her to just drive on halloween and such .. so I'll have plenty of time to enjoy her anyway .. no big deal!

Too bad, but Halloween is way over rated for Hearse owners anyway... they are expected. Just have it ready for Mother's Day - That's when having a Hearse is really fun - LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Flymanj3 View Post
      Too bad, but Halloween is way over rated for Hearse owners anyway... they are expected. Just have it ready for Mother's Day - That's when having a Hearse is really fun - LMAO
      The most fun was when my oldest daughter had me give a potential "boyfriend " a ride home! Although her goin to church phase was pretty fun too!

Comment

Getting it repaired will be well worth it

Comment

hey, at least Victoria is on her way to recovery. like Scott said, you'll be glad to have her back in tip top shape.

Comment

sorry to hear that but atleast her side will be fixed

Comment

That sucks, fixed the dist and now the tranny is slipping. Don't know whats up yet, was working fine on the way home. Something must be stuck, well tomorrows another day. Did this once when I hooked up the passing gear, disconnected it, doing the same. Clocks running.

Comment

Working...
              X