My 1st Payin Gig Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1st Payin Gig Tonight

Here tonight at the park they are having a party for the friends of N.O.City Park, It's called Ghost in the Oaks. NOW, HERES THE KICKER !!! The same coworking ASSHOLES that Fucked with me when I first got my Hearse that said I must be some kind of sick morbid freak that I drive a Hearse and have Tatoos, and said they wouldn't be supprised if I worshiped the Devil also. Well, That was the same Motherfuckers who are now paying me an extra $45.00 an hour besides my normal pay for 8 hours to park MY HEARSEby the front gate of the park. So, even if I am some kind of sick morbid freak,with a Hearse and Tatoos I'll Be more than happy to make that easy money from those Godamn Fucks!!! Life is Good, for now. Creepy Chris

Another Professional among Us, can't mess with that.

Comment

I love it

Comment

Thats funny

Comment

that is friggin beautiful!! i love it

Comment

Congrats dude!

Comment

the joys of owning a hearse never cease to amaze me

and personally I'd of asked for $75 an hr

Comment

See! These cars have a million uses! It's that way everywhere.. all the stupid comments and questions... then this time of year comes along and all those dumbasses all of a sudden could use a car like that! Take their money... next year charge em more.

Comment

I thought yall would get a kick out of that !! See yall later tonight at S&S's party. Tony, I'll give you your keys tonight, just remind me before I have too much to drink. Shit, you might end up with my keys before the end of the night !! Party On Yall !!! Creepy Chris

Comment

I also charge 75 hr. with a 2 hour minimum. Congrats on making the bacon, that is always good news.

Comment

I ran a shuttle, with my hearse, to this party last nite. Made a few bux.

Comment

Nice! Looks like a hell of an event.

Comment

Everything wen't well thanks. Now i got me a little change in my pocket, but it won't last long. A fool and his money will soon be partying !!!! CREEPY CHRIS

Comment

Working...
                          X