Christmas party for NOLAHearse!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas party for NOLAHearse!!

got a call from Stacey (our car show guru) yesterday and she is looking to rent out the Saints Diner (our cruise night location) and throw us and the GSFCC crew a Christmas party!! Not sure on the exact date yet; it will either be Dec 11 or Dec 18 from 8pm-midnight. she is making the final call on that one. all food will likely be paid for out of the 50/50 fund so everyone can just show up and have fun. it will kinda be like a cruise night/get together just for us and the Camaro/Firebird peeps.

more details to come soon. if anyone absolutely can't make it either of those days, let me know and i can pass the word along to Stacey. WOOT! party time!!

Update: party is on 18th!
    Last edited by SunsetHawkSelena; 12-07-2010, 03:46 PM.

Is that all You New Orleans People do is throw parties????

Comment

hellz yeah

Comment

Candi and I are also planning a Christmas coctail party not sure of the date yet

Comment

cool deal. more parties=more fun!

Comment

Sounds good, I like a good Partay, Just let me know when and me and Percilla will be there.

Comment

ooo... have you named your coach, Chris? lemme know and i can add that to the members page

also, bear with me guys. Stacey is on a cruise this week so i'm waiting until she gets back this weekend, and hopefully i can get the finalized info from her.

Comment

Yep, I finally named the hearse, Perscilla, and the girl in the casket is Raven. Both after x girlfriends.My wife says i have issues,( It all seems normal to me.)Then she said why don"t you name it after me. Well, with a evil smirk I said be careful what you ask for,HAAA-HAAA-HAAA !!!!!Hope yall enjoyed my little story.

Comment

Also I forgot to let yall know I have a new personalized plate MT GRAVE

Comment

What's Your Wifes name?

Comment

Shay, but also goes by pain in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by CREEPY View Post
                        Yep, I finally named the hearse, Perscilla, and the girl in the casket is Raven. Both after x girlfriends.My wife says i have issues,( It all seems normal to me.)Then she said why don"t you name it after me. Well, with a evil smirk I said be careful what you ask for,HAAA-HAAA-HAAA !!!!!Hope yall enjoyed my little story.
                        Nice,, I wonder if she got it

Comment

Yea Scott, She did, Then she called me an asshole and turned and walked away. The rest of my day was just fine.

Comment

lol @ Chris!!

when i get the time i will update the site and add Perscilla's name overtime is kicking my ass right now (but i'm glad to be finally getting it)!

Comment

Cool, Ya gotta take that OT when you can get it.

Comment

Working...
                              X