hearse racin...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hearse racin...

When are we goin to the dragstrip to run our cars??

Been there... done that. It's a blast!

Comment

I've run mine a few times, it was a lot of fun. I wanted to drag it the whole way, but they said no, because it would ruin the track. (whatever, lol)

Comment

I was suppose to do it a few times with My Buddy that bought the 1st one at Gulfport. He never made it. I sold the dragster a few days ago, so all thats left to race would be a hearse. Anybody looking for a 572, that will get it down the track pretty good if everything else would hold up.

Comment

We've run the Lincoln twice @ Tulsa.......

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Need to pick a date.

Comment

Taken at the 1964 Winternationals..

BlackMariah.jpg

Comment

Been down the track a few times, had a blast, the fun part was watching the guys Tech the car, they didn't want to get near it... My third pass got her into the 18 second range (1/4 mile), with the air conditioning on & the copper casket in the back... I plan on doing a few more runs this year, once all this snow clears...

Comment

Who wants to take on our LT1 hearse? Lollz

Comment

Guess it's time to start looking for BB Chevy headers, sounds like a challenge.

Comment

anyone have a track preference? there's no problem (in donaldsonville), gulfport (in gulfport, mississippi), and state capitol (in baton rouge). all are about an hour from N'awlins.

Comment

Working...
                      X