I found it!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found it!!

I checked the cylinders with a compression guage.. all read 110. Then I spent some time looking at the intake and found a crack inbetween #4 and #8 cylinders.. so that's the only thing it can be. Now I have to decide if I want to buy an intake or just put a bb chevy in there.

Intake - be done in an hour and riding!

Comment

Give the man a cigar. Smart to do some testing first. Sounds like the intake's a boat anchor.

Comment

i agree, just do an intake. the motor you have in there is pretty friggin sweet already

Comment

I got a stock intake if You in a bind.

Comment

I've been doin some research and the time and cost involved in a chev motor is too much. Plus there is all the little stuff you need that you don't plan for.. At the same time I've got a new engine ..just a year old with a decent cam, headers ect but I'm not gonna just slap anything on there..I'm gonna get another edelbrock performer, polished this time. It won't take as much of a beating since this isn't my only car anymore...ok it will take a beating cause I do drive my cars!

Comment

I can install it for you if you like.?

Comment

No I'm gonna do it because I got some other stuff do put on there as well .. plus I'm gonna tear down all the accessories and repaint and clean it all up...also gonna get some braided stainless lines for the power steering and radiator overflow. I might rebuild the carb so I can clean it all up.

Comment

Cool, she gonna be one bad mutha!!! Port and pollish????

Comment

fo sho!!

Comment

Lol. Tony's picking up that nola dialect. Hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X