getting ready for the 19th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting ready for the 19th

So with the wiring done ,today I prepped and painted the engine bay..which was a hell of a lot easier with no hood! The chrome really shines against the flat black!

sweet! can't wait to see it

Comment

althou I feel like I'm paying for it now, as in sore and feel as if I've been beat with a bat, crawling around under the car ahhhh I guess I'm starting to get old or something. Anyway I did get a lot acomplished today and yesterday. Scully got 2 new real wheel brake cylinders and I found the mysterious clunk that I thought was a broken motor mount. Turns out the dam bolts to the block decided to jump ship. I got 2 more today and currently have temps in so it should just take a few minutes to change them out. I did have to fight with it some to get the temps in,, I guess thats where the sore muscles come in. I also treated all rotors and drums with a rust converter and the insides of the new wheels.

Today I got him 2 blue top dual purpose optima deep cycle batteries. Wasn't planning these since I knew they were pricey but there the only ones that fit where I want to put them. Also got the wiring in place for the pass side rear door and bracket is mounted for the flat screen. Right now I have the DVD player with inverters and both flat screens working to see how long it takes to get the battery too low. I know this is gonna work fine since its been playing all of the Phanstam movies for 5 hours now and thats on 1 blue top optima. I got a second one since I'm gonna run the read leds and some other secret lighting that I haven't got yet.

Kitchen currently looks like a mad science project.

Comment

I'm awaiting some braided stainless hose from e bay .. then she can go back together..just have a little more cleaning to do and she'll be ready to roll!!

Comment

It's great that you all are getting things done. I havn't done a damn thing, It's high time i get my ass in gear and at least have something to show at the meet on the 19th.
          Last edited by CREEPY; 03-13-2011, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X