X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are y'all ready for this weekend?

Saturday, March 19th-cruise night at saints diner 6-9 pm
    Sunday, March 20th-cemetery crawl 10am-2pm

The weather looks like its gonna be great for us! For the cemtery crawl we are going to meet at 10am at the same place we did last time (across from landry's seafood at the lakefront) and then cruise to greenwood and lakelawn. Tony get those hearse girls ready! Pics we take at the crawl will be used for our 2012 nolahearse calendar. Who's in?
    Last edited by SunsetHawkSelena; 03-15-2011, 03:15 PM.

Looks like I'll be on the trailer. Need 1 of Yall to help Me get on and off. I'll try to get there early Sat and get set up.

Comment

I'll be there! Ray, If I can get out of work soon enough I'll be glad to help ya get her off. : ) The trailer.

Comment

We'll make sure u r taken care of ray! Sorry to hear she is giving u trouble but we r so happy u r still gonna come out.

Comment

Is she driveable enough to make it around town? R u gonna leave the truck and trailer at the lakefront?

Comment

The car is ok, since this is a 2 day deal, I was bringing the camper so My kids would have a place to stay. I have no problem loading the car here, I have a hill, on flat ground at the mall may be an adventure, so Im working on loading here on level ground, don't want to tear off the exhaust again.

Comment

Ahh. I gotcha. That's good. We'll help u out for sure.

Comment

I can't wait til you guys see Skully this sat night. Hint I've been messing lighting effects.

Comment

I want to watch a movie, have any good ones?

Comment

skully will be equipped with all of the Phantasm movies

Comment

man if we could only get some of the other shy ones to post up

Comment

The last couple of days I've been on a mad dash to have a few new additions to Priscillia by saturday night. I hope i can pull it off. We'll see.

Comment

What's up with the OTHERS in the group that we don't see too often/at all?

Comment

Wait is your hearse named Perscilla or Priscilla? U had txted me the first spelling a while back and that's what's on the website but I can change it if necessary.

And I'm hoping the girl I work with will bring out her hearse. She's supposed to let me know today

Comment

Sorry, It's Priscilla. because she is kinda prissy at times, My spelling is off at times also, sometimes,now and then, once in a while, usually, often, always. : )

Comment

Working...
                              X