the hearse girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the hearse girls

Are the hearse girls officially members of nolahearse? if not they should be.. they worked their asses off today... I got sunburned just watching! so I know they were baking! I know we don't pay them...so they should be included when we meet for dinners ect. they need T-shirts! oh wait maybe not! We need T-shirts they need skimpier versions of our T-shirts! As long as they do what they do...i'll do what I do... for them I'll tattoo them for half my normal rate.

yep, they should join this forum and post away. What they have done just adds to what makes all of this fun.

Comment

AGREED! T-shirt's for us and wet one's for them!

Comment

a HUGE THANK YOU to all the hearse girls. we had a BLAST!! i was thinking about this last night. i was thinking about making a section on the members page for the hearse girls and other honorary members that don't have hearses yet.

we would also love it if we could get them to come out to the cruise nights and any other events we do. now that we have all of them on facebook it will be easy to keep in touch

also... we should get them some custom NOLAHearse thongs made and they can show them off at the next shoot

Comment

And if some on send's me some of said Thongs...I will make sure they are used in our shoots!

Comment

YESSS! I'm proud to say I'm a member of this forum. Fuckin' bitchin. I had the tightest time actually shooting with other girls for once. And thanks so much for including me, and appreciating what we did, as much as you do. I'd love to go to the cruises, and other get togethers. And would also totally rock a Hearsegirl thong. Thanks!

197062_1579228971105_1547078677_31196307_4324217_n.jpg
            Love Penny Lane.

Comment

The cars were hot, and the girls were hotter. WHAT A UNDERSTATEMENT !!!!!!!!!

Comment

great to see you on here, Penny! thanks again for joining us. i had a great time with all y'all.

i'm gonna check with cafepress and our friend Al about some boy shorts for you ladies as you requested on facebook. i may send you one too, CCW.

i'm still working on just organizing, editing, and getting the photos on photobucket. once i complete that, i will update the nolahearse page

i can't wait for the next photoshoot at City Park on April 17th... looks like everyone will be in for that one too!!

Comment

Thank you Penny. Thank you very much.

You don't see that with some boring Prius, now do ya?

Comment

One pic? You start a thread like this with only one pic?! Hook some people up! =)

Comment

I can't do links. Next best thing go to nolahearse.com and at the bottom hit the facebook connect. Members Ray, Selena, Candi and Kenny have pics posted. Just have to dig, but will be worth it.

Comment

The hearsegirl links on nolahearse.com are password protected. What are the passwords?

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                          One pic? You start a thread like this with only one pic?! Hook some people up! =)
                          Down boy...here ya go....

Comment

Originally posted by spastic_chicken View Post
                            The hearsegirl links on nolahearse.com are password protected. What are the passwords?
                            He's right.

Comment

Yeah sorry. I decided to do that because of the recent law trouble nolahearse got into. I will pm you the password.

Comment

Working...
                              X