• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Law trouble?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
      Law trouble?

yep, unfortunately its best not to talk about it for now. The story however is unfuckingbelieveable.

Comment

Originally posted by LorcinLS1 View Post
        yep, unfortunately its best not to talk about it for now. The story however is unfuckingbelieveable.
        By all means feel free to PM me, I'm in the mood for a good read.

Also I want to start doing this type of thing myself this summer, because all of the popular hearse clubs seem to be doing it and right now I just have Sasha in her 53, and these girls in my old casket.

http://www.mortiscity.com/media/gall...007-03-01_ritz <-for all the Ritz photos, that club sucked but it was fun.

Comment

ATTENTION FELLOW HEARSE LOVERS:

Pennylane, seriously wants to rock cruise night. But not only do I need a ride there, but one home too... AND another ride to the photoshoot. I'm broke at the moment but I would REALLY appreciate if someone could do me this solid. I like RIGHT off Power blvd two streets past the Rouses.... 6905 Asher St. Metairie LA....70003
          modelmayhem-02(2).jpg
          You pick me up, you get to model with thissssss!<333

Comment

Ray can prolly give you a ride cuz he'll be staying nearby so it's not out of his way or anything. then you get to pose with a classic hearse. *lucky!* whatcha say, Ray?

Comment

Hoping Fred don't show, looks like I ll be with the chick in the blue bikini, pretty sure I'll be able to pose Her pretty much My way.

Comment

Somebody will get ya penny

Comment

Working...
                X