Weight guessing time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight guessing time

We took Skully (Phantasm) to get weighed. FYI there is a truck stop on Airline Hwy that uses CAT scale. Its just past the St Rose line and you will see the scale from Airline Hwy. The cost was $9.50 and it gives you a print out.
    5734 LBS
    22.22%
    6124 LBS
    0.00%
    5337 LBS
    0.00%
    5520 LBS
    33.33%
    6246 LBS
    0.00%
    6018 LBS
    0.00%
    6474 LBS
    11.11%
    5097 LBS
    11.11%
    6604 LBS
    11.11%
    5976 LBS
    11.11%

ooo ooo i know! but that means i can't vote lollz

Comment

I know I got it, what did I win?

Comment

No passengers were in the car. The weight was taken as the car sits now with all of the TVs, extra batteries (2 blue top optimas), stereo equipment, and props. I'd guess I've added around 200LBS with all of that stuff. The correct answer is 5520LBS

Comment

so who were the 3 people that guessed right?

Comment

Remember what I do, I kind of had an inside advantage, had nothing to do with the weight of the car, but the numbers You posted.

Comment

Admit it you cheated!!! I thought I saw someone peeking around the corner when the guy was printing the slip

Comment

My 73 with 3/4 tank of gas and without a casket was 6160. So I say 6200 full tank. Probably closer to 6500 with casket and all, if not more.

Comment

Scott, Do you think my 90' Caddy Miller Meteor w fiberglass top weighs more or less than yours?

Comment

Originally posted by SunsetHawkSelena View Post
                    so who were the 3 people that guessed right?
                    Click on the number of votes. VOILA!! Results!

Comment

Originally posted by CREEPY View Post
                      Scott, Do you think my 90' Caddy Miller Meteor w fiberglass top weighs more or less than yours?

I would guess they r about the same. Yours might be a bit less since we prolly have a few hundred pounds of euipment in the back of ours.

Comment

Ite, thought so.

Comment

Only real way to know is to weigh it. See if the Mardi Gras truck stop is still open. Was in the area of I 10 and Elysian Fields. There is a few moving companys in the area too that may have a scale, if not wait till the next cruise and We'll go where Scott went, not far. That's a heavy baby doll You got in the back,lol.

Comment

Yea, The Mardi Gras truck stop is still open. I forgot about that place, and it is close to here at the park. Thanks RayRay!!!

Comment

Sweet! Let us know what she weighs in at

Comment

Working...
                              X