Huge thanks to HOUSE of SHOCK!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge thanks to HOUSE of SHOCK!!!!

The #1 haunted attraction is now affliated with NOLAHearse. I've visisted this attraction since day 1 when Phil Anselmo (Pantera) was involved. We were allowed to go in today to do a photo shoot. The guys even let us roam the House of Shock to add to our photos with most of the props powered up. We had a blast and will work to get these photos released ASAP. I can't thank them enough for allowing us to do this and are looking forward to upcoming events with them. Our Hearse girls were awesome as well as our Hearse bro & sis that are heavy into photography. Some of these pictures are going to be something to see. For now here is a teaser from my camera.

The most extreme event in the country according to the Travel Channel, The House of Shock

Link above to House of Shock you tube video

FYI for those who are wondering they basically saved this car from the crusher. The roof would probably fall in if you tried to stand on it.

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

Killer!

Comment

what a day!! HOS and hot hearse girls.... who could ask for more??

Comment

Need the photobucket link for Our twisted Buddies.

Comment

selena got the disc from Shannon today. It has over 1500 pics on it. as soon as she puts it together it will be published.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

^ cool! i don't think i had seen that clip before.

Comment

Working...
                  X