NOLAHEARSE SUCKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOLAHEARSE SUCKS

After a weekend of hanging with these [sick] bunch of people, I have decided to form My own hearseclub. SPC.SouthernPro Cars. Nothing is sacred with these people. I bring My car out for a pic, and end up with 1/2 naked ladies climbing all in it and on it. I worked hard on My car, now I got to go wash all the assprints off it,disgusting. They climb all in My coffin, next thing I look 1 done crawled in My bodybag. They couldn't keep their hands off of Me, I'm old and need My rest. Then They bring Me in this old house and try to eat Me. Next thing I see is guns pointed, at Me, not Them. I'm not making this shit up, there are pics to prove this. See for Yourself. If there are more of Yall like Me that wants to put an end to this, please come join My new club. It will NOT be tolerated. Your's Truely Ray H.N.I.C.
    Last edited by travlinman; 06-14-2011, 07:27 PM.

sooo do you still have a boner from sunday?

Comment

206417_211614188868352_100000593163865_773706_819021_n.jpg

Comment

I am proud to say Yes, that shit works better than pills or the pump. been so long I forgot, the new fountain of youth.
        Last edited by travlinman; 04-20-2011, 05:04 PM.

Comment

That's friggin funny!

Comment

Ray... Ray.... Ray... tsk tsk tsk.

you gotta watch out for those crazy hearse drivers... not to mention all the hot chicks that dig hearses. i can't believe you let us take advantage of you like that?!?!? lollz

Comment

If all those things bother you so much, why not join the PCS?

Comment

Buncha degenerate, I swear... =)

Comment

poor Ray. doesn't he look sooo distressed... i mean those rude hearse girls are just all over him!

then, they try to eat him... i mean, hell, it was a long day. a girl's gotta eat...

i mean the man can't even take a sip of his coca cola for crissakes!

Last edited by SunsetHawkSelena; 04-20-2011, 12:14 AM.

Comment

The photos confirm what I thought all along, I was drugged, should have known better than to leave My drink unattended. I would have NEVER allowed anything like that to happen. Them Gals have some serious date rape drugs, so looks like I have to go back 1 more time to obtain some for Myself.
                    Last edited by travlinman; 04-20-2011, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Where do I sign up. I'll bring a coffin made for a fat man, so I can have fun with them girls inside.

Comment

LOL!!! That's a good idea, fat man coffin, the more room, the more girls, the marrier!

Comment

But Ray, you were smilling.

Comment

Due to growing pains, Sp has now expanded to include the westbank and will Southernprocars.com as soon as I can steal a totally amateur website mistress. More to come and congrads to the new members, which would't be possible without You. Stay tuned, more to cum!
                            Last edited by travlinman; 06-14-2011, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Oh BOYYY here we go again. Are you trying to make the mascott go nuts

Comment

Working...
                              X