Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More NOLAHEARSE U tube videos

This night we had 6 cars together.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Short clip of Phantasm in action. He really comes to life at night

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The cars at Sonic

This was the end of our ordering. 3 of us ordered making goofy voices. Only Creepy Chris was videoed.

Last edited by LorcinLS1; 04-20-2011, 10:41 PM.

This video is of the rear of Phantasm with the stock lights. The bulbs were changed to led bulbs from Advanced Automotive Concepts- Oracle lighting. I went with white on the sides and blue for the rear and front sides. It give the rear sort of a black light effect in person.

This video is of the rear of Phantasm with the add on led system. It has multiple colors and effects. In this video its set on breathe with green for color. I've stuck with green for the exterior thank to the Misfits "Green Hell" song. I have a toggle switch so I can shut off the stock interior lights. All of my other lighting is on a seperate battery system that also powers 2 inverters for the tv system.

Comment

thanks for posting these for me. love Chris' Sonic order

Comment

And He wondered why His food tasted funny?

Comment

That was probably the most mentaly challenged crap yall could have possibly caught me doing on video. Well, maybe not. AAGHH AAAGHH AAAAAAA!!!!!!

Comment

Lollz

Comment

Just had to look at he sonic video again

Comment

And it's still funny

Comment

This thread was brought to you by the number 3, AGGGGHHHH!!!! AGGGGHHHH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X