The Dallas JOKE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dallas JOKE

We arrived mid day on thursday for Frightmare weekend so we would have all day friday to hang out with some old and new friends. We went to hang with some of our camaro and firebird friends at classic chevy.

The guy who sold us the 5th gen camaro at classic is someone who we have stayed in contact with since we took delivery. We have gone to hang out with him and some other friends in the past yr. Since this was the first time we've brought a Hearse with us, we offered to play a prank on anyone he wanted us to.

The set up for this joke still makes me laugh even now as I type this. I was lying in the rear with my head to the back door. I had my kevlar skull mask on with one arm stretched across the floor. Selena was given a specific salesman to ask for. She backed the car into a space with me ready in the rear. She went inside asked for the salesman and told him she wanted to trade her car in. The deal was to be based on the trade in value, so it was important for him to come see the Hearse to give a value. She had to lure him to the rear and open the door where I was waiting to scream. In the last few minutes I decided to throw out a hand as I screamed. He did jump back as he let out a frightening scream. The video isn't the best but you will get the idea.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Awesome! He let the door close again like "check please!"

Comment

People like Yall is what gives Hearses a bad rap.

Comment

Originally posted by travlinman View Post
        People like Yall is what gives Hearses a bad rap.
        And we appreciate them for it!

I don't want people to think we are normal and societally acceptable.

Comment

You guys know how to have fun, that's for sure.

Comment

i wonder if that salesman quit yet. hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
              And we appreciate them for it!

I don't want people to think we are normal and societally acceptable.

Don't take him serious, he is typically either in the middle of our mayhem or causing it.

Comment

I saw the post about the half naked chicks on the car and he wasn't involved - I figured as much. =)

Comment

Working...
                X