1988 Lincoln Hearse for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 Lincoln Hearse for sale

I have a 1988 Lincoln town car hearse made by metor motors. Bumped up stereo, half moon rims, great condition.Car is very nice was well maintained. Came from Kansas via North Texas. Am currently located in Houma Louisiana asking for 5000.00 as is.

contact cajunwindchaser@yahoo.com

Nice ride for Yall mascot, You know he loves the Lincolns.

Comment

Updated By Owner

[QUOTE=LorcinLS1;56589] This is a 1988 Lincoln town car hearse made by meteor motors. Bumped up stereo, half moon chrome rims,new tires, great condition. Car is very nice, was well maintained. Came from Kansas via North Texas. Is currently located in Houma, Louisiana asking for $3000.00 as is.

contact PoppsK222@yahoo.com

[/QUOTE/]
      Car comes with extras. Have electronics for door controls, extra interior parts, extra exterior lights. New AC system.
      Interior is blood red. All rollers still in place. Speakers installed in side boards and under sub floor to prevent interference of space.
      New frame for attendant seat to be installed. Seat is made to fold down. It is just the frame as I was looking to have it covered to match interior with sub floor placed on the back so that when it is not being used it would still blend in with the rest of the interior. I had planned on setting it up sideways centered behind the front seat. Sideways so that a passanger could still interact with riders in the front and would be facing the side door that is opened via button.
      Back passanger side door is electronic open from within and working.

I truely hope I find a good new home for this pretty Baby!
      Last edited by CajunWindChaser; 08-02-2011, 06:30 PM. Reason: he got the car in the divorce

Comment

Working...
      X