Tail light hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tail light hell

The tail lights on a 74 -76 Cadillac hearse are not "Cadillac" lights...I thought they might be from a Nova or 68-69 camaro but they are not..so does anyone know what they used? I know they pilfered other gm makes for parts, for example my rearend is from a gmc 1/2 ton truck..so help..cause my lenses look like shit!

Im not sure, have to look some more, but I thought I read older El Caminos or station wagons.

Comment

The vertical ones are Cadillac lights. The one in the lower bummper sections were pillfered from the 75 Chevelle wagon.

chevel15.jpg

Comment

I think there might be more hearses around now than 75 Chevelle wagons...

Comment

well I say fuck it..I'll just make something..the stock lights look clunky and stupid anyway..if you look at them they look more like an afterthought than a design anyway..just stuck on the bumper..not even in the bumper just kind of bolted on there.

Comment

if i can get a good look and maybe a pic of your lenses and setup, we can maybe check the junkyard next time we go and see what we can find to fit

Comment

Working...
            X